What you can do with this module:
- Competence Assignment: Allocate costs and revenues in the right period!
- Invoices to Receive/Issue: Show costs and revenues not yet "accurated" and incurred in Cost Account.
- Show Budget Amount in Chart of Cost Centers and Chart of Cost Objects: Evaluate deviations from your budget by dimensions.
- Setup recurring entries: Creates registrations that self-delete on the first day after registration.
- Delete Cost Entries: Now you can delete even in a range of Cost ledgers, without risking deleting general ledger entries.
- Copy Cost Entries: Duplicate registrations to speed up your process or reverse your past.
- Setting Global Dimension 1 as Mandatory in Income Statement G/L Accounts: Ensure your analysis are always with the right dimensions and squared.
- Modify Cost Center and Cost Object value in Cost Entries: Can you do that in Business Central? Now you can.
- Exclude Dimension Check in Cost Accounting: Post with both Cost accounting dimensions at the same time, without making any allocations.
- No. Series in Cost Journal: What in BC is ONLY available in general ledger, now you can also do it in cost ledger.